Application A: Creating a rough, high Ra profile
Our unique low pressure, high volume/concentration allows the use of traditional white, or less costly, more durable BFA abrasive, or very high durability Alumina zirconia, with minimum or no embedment. Grit sizes to #14 are typical.Application B: Blending and smoothing machine marks
Depending on conditions, Ra profiles in the low single digits can be achieved!
Application C: Matting for cosmetic appearance
Achieve a a matt finish with a low Ra profile utilizing round or angular media. This also works for surgical tools.
Application D: Deburr and smooth
A higher regulated air pressure accelerates the slurry to remove the burr in the first pass over the part. Reduced pressure then allows the slurry to smooth the surface, helping to reduce steps.
Application E: Strip hard coatings
Without abrasive embedment.
Application F: High pressure water– No abrasive. Manual and Automatic Closed Loop HP systems from 1,000 to 5,000 PSI to clean etched surfaces.
- Repeatable Process—strictly control the quality of the finish.
- The slurry cushions the process and can eliminate embedded abrasive.
- No chemicals! The Wet Tech Process uses water to carry the media.
- The Wet Tech Process is dust free—equipment can be installed in clean work cells to closely control Q/A. Risk of dust fires and explosions eliminated!
- Capabilities to wet blast, rinse, and even dry parts in one system.
- The Wet Tech Process provides closed loop, filtered water for rinsing.
- Can replace dry blast, hand deburring, drag or vibratory processes, while able to get into tight corners and thru holes.
- Save multiple steps and handling. No dust collector—smaller footprint. Reduced chemical usage.
All stainless construction, automated rotary, batch laded, in-line, and manual systems, depending on requirements and budget. We can perform part testing in our lab or through our local factory trained distributor.
Back to Medical Intro